Sinova Global Inc. and its subsidiaries (collectively, “Sinova”) takes seriously its obligation to safeguard personal data. This website privacy notice (the “Privacy Notice”) informs visitors to www.sinovaglobal.com (the “Website”) about how Sinova collects, processes and uses the personal data and other information of visitors to the Website (“Personal Information”).
This Privacy Notice is meant to help users of the Website, as well as any users of services offered by Sinova through the Website (if any) (collectively, “Users”) understand what Personal Information we collect, why we collect it, and what we do with it. Please note that other sites, services or offerings may be subject to different privacy policies and/or notices. This Privacy Notice does not apply to offerings of third parties to which the Website links. This Privacy Notice includes information about our privacy practices that are specific to the following:
1. What Personal Information do we collect?
When you visit the Website, we may collect information such as: web browser and operating system used; referring page; webpages accessed; downloaded files; plays of videos/audio; clicks on individual links; search words and phrases; length of visit; IP address or domain names of the computers utilized by the User; the URI addresses; the date and time of request; the method utilized to submit the request to the server; the size of the file received in response; the numerical code indicating the status of the server’s answer (successful outcome, error, etc.); the country of origin; the features of the browser and the operating system utilized by the User; the various time details per visit (e.g., the time spent on each page within the website(s)); and the details about the path followed within the website(s) with special reference to the sequence of pages visited, and other parameters about the device operating system and/or the User’s IT environment (collectively “Usage Data”). Usage Data is generated when accessing most Internet websites, is not a unique function of Sinova’s Website, and is primarily used to enable User access to the Website, to maintain and restore the security of the Website, and to detect malfunctions and errors in electronic communications.
In addition to Usage Data, if you register with Sinova as an investor, potential investor, or recipient of communications (each if and where applicable), Personal Information such as contact information (including name, email address, address and phone number) may be collected.
In addition to Usage Data, if you register with Sinova as a customer (if and where applicable), Personal Information such as contact information (including name, email address, address and phone number) may be collected, in addition to credit, payment and/or other financial information.
2. How do we collect your Personal Information?
We collect information in the following ways:
- Information you give us: Some of access to our Website, services or communications may request or require Personal Information from Users. Failure to provide requested Personal Information when requested or required may affect the ability for a User to access some of all portions of the Website, utilize services through the Website, and/or receive communications from Sinova. In cases where Sinova has indicated that any Personal Information is not mandatory to access some of all portions of the Website, utilize a service or receive communications, individuals are free to not communicate this Personal Information without any impact on the User’s ability to access the Website, use the corresponding service, or receive the corresponding communications.
- Analytics: Analytics software and service providers (e.g. Google Analytics, and others) are web analysis services provided by software and/or third parties that may be used on Sinova’s Website. Web analytics utilizes the data collected to track and examine the use of Sinova’s Website, to prepare reports on Sinova’s Website activities, and to provide Sinova with other services related to website and Internet use. Analytics service providers may use the data collected to contextualize and personalize the advertisements of its own advertising network.
3. How do we use your Personal Information?
We collect your Personal Information to operate, maintain, enhance and provide all features of the Website and Sinova’s services, to send communications to you, to respond to comments and questions, and to provide support to Users. We use Usage Data and information collected from cookies and other technologies to improve your experience and the overall quality of our services.
Usage Data is collected automatically through Users’ access to the Website. By using the Website, you agree to the processing of the data collected about you in the manner described above, and for the purposes mentioned. For other Personal information, you will be notified of the purposes of collection at the time of providing your Personal Information, and asked for your consent to the collection and use of your Personal Information for those purposes. If your Personal Information is to be utilized for any purpose besides that outlined at the time of collection, you will be notified of that new purpose and asked for consent prior to Sinova using your Personal Information for that new purpose, except as otherwise permitted by relevant legislation.
4. Disclosure of your Personal Information Outside of Sinova
The Company may disclose your Personal Information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of Sinova if:
- You have provided your consent: We will share Personal Information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Sinova when we have your consent to do so.
- For external processing: We may provide Personal Information to certain third party agents or service providers to process for us, in order to carry out the requested services or as necessary for otherwise lawfully processing Personal Information.
- To Comply with a legal obligation: The Company may disclose Personal Information if required to do so pursuant to any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- For Legal Reasons: The Company may also disclose Personal Information to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims or in connection with an emergency that warrants use or disclosure of the information.
- For Purposes of Contracts: The Company may disclose Personal Information for executing a contract to which a User is part or to take steps at the request of the User prior to entering into a contract.
- For other reasons authorized by the law: We will share Personal Information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Sinova if disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary for other reasons authorized by law.
We may share non-personally identifiable information publicly and with our partners. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends about the general use of our services. The Company shall not otherwise disclose Personal Information to third parties for commercial or other reasons, except as may be specifically required to comply with applicable laws.
5. How Long do We Keep Your Personal Information?
Your Personal Information will first and foremost be retained for so long as is necessary to fulfill our obligations and for the period of time necessary to achieve the purposes for which the Personal Information is collected. Such retention and storage will be in accordance with applicable data protection laws. Subject always to retention of data and records as may be required to comply with or evidence compliance with applicable law, court order or regulation, if Sinova no longer needs your Personal Information for its use we will remove this information from our information systems and other records and/or take steps to properly anonymize them so that you can no longer be identified by the Personal Information.
6. Interpretation of Conflicting Terms
7. Contact Us
Your privacy matters to Sinova. Please take the time to get to know our practices, and if you have any questions, contact email@example.com.